Infused rosemary in raw organic honey is a beautiful food as medicine tonic, and a potent healthcare product, because combined, as our other honey-infused products, they have many benefits.
Honey is a natural Antibiotic
- Prebiotic Food
- Skin healing
- Antioxidant & Enzyme Rich
Rosemary has many medicinal properties:
- Rosemary is a premier herb for mental focus, alertness, concentration and memory and blood flow to the brain.
- It is a nutritional tonic for the nervous system and helps to lower stress hormones.
- Rosemary also stimulates digestive enzymes, relieves gas, bloating and indigestion.
- Relieves colds/flu symptoms, headaches, congestion
- Rosemary is also both warming and stimulating.
WAYS TO USE OUR HONEY + ROSEMARY INFUSION
There are endless ways you can use rosemary-infused honey, but here are a few ideas:
- Use it as a condiment – just spread it on toast, or swirl it into your yogurt.
- As a dessert flavour enhancer, drizzle it over baked goods, pancakes, muffins, cookies, or fruit.
- Add it to warm tea or coffee for an extra flavour
- Use it in savoury dishes – great to add to meat dishes too.